Perfect World Entertainment is Perfect World’s North American online games publisher specializing in free-to-play PC games. Founded in 2008, Perfect World Entertainment currently operates 11 titles.
The first phase of Perfect World Entertainment’s growth consisted of bringing versions of popular Chinese games to an English language audience. These include Perfect World International , Forsaken World, Jade Dynasty , Battle of the Immortals, War of the Immortals, Ether Saga Online and Dungeons & Dragons NeverWinter.
The company is increasingly launching and operating games sourced globally, including Rusty Hearts (developed by Windysoft in Seoul, Korea), Blacklight Retribution (developed by Zombie Studios in Seattle, USA), and has announced plans to launch RaiderZ (developed by MAIET Entertainment in Seoul, Korea). Perfect World Entertainment is also publishing games from sister-company developers Cryptic Studios (Star Trek Online, Champions Online, and Dungeons & Dragons Neverwinter) and Runic Games (Torchlight and Torchlight II).
- Perfect World International - 3D MMORPG September 2008
- Ether Saga Online - 3D MMORPG March 2009
- Jade Dynasty - 3D MMORPG June 2009
- Champions Online - 3D MMORPG September 2009
- Torchlight - 3D single player ARPG October 2009
- Star Trek Online - 3D MMORPG February 2010
- Battle of the Immortals - 2.5D MMORPG May 2010
- Forsaken World - 3D MMORPG March 2011
- War of the Immortals - 2.5D MMORPG December 2011
- Rusty Hearts - 3D MMORPG November 2011
- Blacklight: Retribution - FPS April 2012
- RaiderZ - 3D MMORPG
- Dungeons & Dragons Neverwinter - 3D MMORPG
- Swordsman Online - 3D MMORPG
- Torchlight MMO - 3D MMORPG
In late September 2011, it was announced that PWE would be closing the following games.
- Legend of Martial Arts - 3D MMORPG
- Heroes of Three Kingdoms - 3D MMORPG