|Preceded by:||Chapter 4: Adventurers of the Lost Artifact|
|Followed by:||Interlude: The Legend Lives On|
|Given by:||Bruenor Battlehammer|
|Also occurs in:||Araj Tower|
|Turn in to:||Bruenor Battlehammer|
Chapter 5: Araj Tower is a quest in The Maze Engine Campaign.
- Travel to Araj Tower and meet with Vizeran DeVir.
Drizzt can show ye the way there. Remember, ye gotta see if he knows anythin' about Baphomet and the Maze Engine.
- Go to Araj Tower
- Approach Araj Tower
- Defeat Demons in Outer Courtyard (5)
- Defeat Demons in Central Courtyard (3)
- Defeat Nalfeshnee Terrorizing Araj Tower
- Spaek to Vizeran DeVir
- Return to Bruenor Battlehammer
What do you want with me? I've gone to great lengths to stay hidden from everyone... you must be in dire straits to have gone through all this trouble.
- We were told that you might about Baphomet and the Maze Engine
Yes, I've been trying to find Baphomet and the Maze Engine. The device rests deep within the Labyrinth... a part of the Underdark controlled by Baphomet.
I have been working on a method to thwart Baphomet's plans that does not involve going through the Labyrinth. One that seemed impossible until your timely arrival.
- What is you theory?
I can research what I would need to craft my spell. If you can find the components, I will open the portal for us, you and Drizzt will save the day... and I can go back to people leaving me alone.
- We're in. Send word to Bruenor Battlehammer when you know what you need.
In the meantime, we got plenty of folks beggin' for the help of the Companions and the legendary adventurer.