Domination is a PvP 5 vs 5 match available since lvl 10 that takes place in a closed instance, requiring players to queue into it.
- 1 Gameplay
- 2 Rewards
- 3 Arena PvP event
- 4 Daily Quests
- 5 PvP Campaign
Inside Domination, there are a few gameplay changes:
- Companions cannot be summoned
- Companion Active Bonuses don't work
- All tiered PvP Boons are active
- Players cannot get injured
Leaving Domination until the match is over is penalized and forbids leaving player to use any queue for 30 minutes.
Domination match can be left without being penalized when there are 3 or fewer players left in a team.
On Domination, players cannot use some items, like most Healing potions.
|Battle Potion of Minor Healing||1|
|Battle Potion of Lesser Healing||4|
|Battle Potion of Healing||7|
|Battle Potion of Greater Healing||11|
|Battle Potion of Major Healing||15|
|Battle Potion of Superior Healing||35|
The match takes place beetween two teams of 5 players and lasts until one of them wins.
Wins the first team that reaches 1000 node points.
There are 3 nodes on the map.
Every node can be captured by one of the two teams.
To start contesting the point, one must stand on the node and wait until the node gets captured.
To rush and capture enemy node, players have to stand on the node.
Capturing can be done only while there are more teammates than foes on the node.
Captured nodes generates 1 node point per second.
PvP Boost Health
PvP Boost Health are a potions available on every Domination maps.
Once the character runs into it, they are consumed and will heal the player over time.
PvP Boost Healths respawns after a short period of time in the very same place.
PvP Boost Health becomes unable to get consumed once invisible entity runs through it.
PvP Boost Speed
PvP Boost Speed are a buffs available on every Domination maps.
PvP Boost Speed respawns after a short period of time in the very same place.
PvP Boost Speed are unavailable on Dragon, Mimic and Owlbear servers.
While node points determines which team wins, there are also individual player points that determines amount of Glory reward for each player.
|Kill||50||Kill a foe|
|Assist||25||Assist in killing a foe|
|Tower Rush||50||Kill a foe while capturing a node|
|Tower Defender!||100||Kill a foe while defending a node|
|Point Captured!||300||Capture a node|
- Rewarded only for the killer
- Rewarded only for players who has recently damaged a killed foe, but not for its killer
- Rewarded only for killing while capturing node
- Rewarded only for killing while defending node
- Rewarded only for those players who was capturing the node at the moment when it has been captured
Domination rewards up to 500 .
Amount of reward is lowered in case of losing, on lower levels and by some unknown conditions.
Additional Glory is rewarded for the top 5 players on the final score table regardless if they won or lost.
Arena PvP event
On Domination players can complete the following daily quests:
- Won match counts as 2 matches while lost match counts as 1.
There are 10 tasks to do on Domination.
- Capture 100 Capture Points.
- Earn 75 Double Kills.
- Execute 150 players.
- Earn 300 Kills or Assists against melee players.
- Earn 300 Kills or Assists against ranged players.
- Earn 750 Kills or Assists.
- Earn 500 Kills or Assists while below half health.
- Revive 100 allies.
- Earn 40 Triple Kills.
- Win 100 Matches.
- For the more details, see: PvP Campaign
- Hotenow PvP Domination: