The Dragonborn are a playable race introduced in Module 4: Tyranny of Dragons, and exclusively available to purchasers of the [Dragonborn Legend Pack] or by buying the race separately, without the bonus package items.
Racial Traits[edit | edit source]
- Ability Scores: Grants you +2 to any two stats.
- Dragonborn Fury: You gain a bonus 3% Critical Strike and 3% Power.
- Draconic Heritage: You receive 5% more healing from all spells and abilities.
Names[edit | edit source]
Default Dragonborn names consist of only a first name.
Male names include: Arjhan, Balasar, Bharash, Donaar, Ghesh, Heskan, Kriv, Medrash, Nadarr, Patrin, Rhogar, Shamash, Shedinn, Torinn
Female names include: Akra, Biri, Daar, Harann, Kava, Korinn, Mishann, Nala, Perra, Raiann, Sora, Surina, Thava
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Dragonborn Fury's Power and Critical Strike scales with the players current power/critical strike, aka accounts for buffs, companions, ect.
External Links[edit | edit source]
- Become a Dragonborn Legend Today! http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/6005753
- Neverwinter: Dragonborn Legend Pack http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/game-pack/detail/495