Gauntlgrym is a PvP 10 vs 10 match available since lvl 60 that takes place in a closed instance, requiring players to queue into it.
- 1 Gameplay
- 2 Rewards
- 3 Gauntlgrym PvP event
- 4 Daily Quests
- 5 PvP Campaign
Inside Gauntlgrym, there are a few gameplay changes:
- Companions cannot be summoned
- Companion Active Bonus don't work
- All tiered PvP Boons are active
- Players cannot get injured
On Gauntlgrym, players cannot use some items, like most Healing potions.
|Battle Potion of Minor Healing||1|
|Battle Potion of Lesser Healing||4|
|Battle Potion of Healing||7|
|Battle Potion of Greater Healing||11|
|Battle Potion of Major Healing||15|
|Battle Potion of Superior Healing||35|
The match takes place beetween two teams of 10 players and lasts until one of them wins.
Wins the first team that reaches 2000 node points.
There are 3 nodes on the map.
Every node can be captured by one of the two teams.
To start contesting the point, one must stand on the node and wait until the node gets captured.
To rush and capture enemy node, players have to stand on the node.
Capturing can be done only while there are more teammates than foes on the node.
Captured nodes generates 1 node point per second.
PvP Boost Health
PvP Boost Health are a potions available on Gauntlgrym map.
Once the character runs into it, they are consumed and will heal the player over time.
PvP Boost Healths respawns after a short period of time in the very same place.
PvP Boost Health becomes unable to get consumed once invisible entity runs through it.
PvP Boost Speed
PvP Boost Speed are a buffs available on Gauntlgrym map.
PvP Boost Speed respawns after a short period of time in the very same place.
PvP Boost Speed are unavailable on Dragon, Mimic and Owlbear servers.
|Kill||50||Kill a foe|
|Assist||25||Assist in killing a foe|
|Tower Rush||50||Kill a foe while capturing a node|
|Tower Defender!||100||Kill a foe while defending a node|
|Point Captured!||300||Capture a node|
- Rewarded only for the killer
- Rewarded only for players who has recently damaged a killed foe, but not for its killer
- Rewarded only for killing while capturing node
- Rewarded only for killing while defending node
- Rewarded only for those players who was capturing the node at the moment when it has been captured
Amount of Glory reward is lowered in case of loosing, on lower levels and by some unknown conditions.
Winning team players are rewarded additional 4 [Grym Coin]s for a win.
Additional Glory is rewarded for the top 10 players on the final score table regardless if they won or lost.
Additional [Grym Coin]s are rewarded for the top 3 players on the final score table regardless if they won or lost.
Those players gets
4-x [Grym Coin]s where
x is their final place in score.
Gauntlgrym PvP event
On Gauntlgrym players can complete the following daily quests:
- Won match counts as 2 matches while lost match counts as 1.
There are 10 tasks to do on Gauntlgrym.
- Capture 100 Capture Points.
- Earn 70 Double Kills.
- Execute 150 players.
- Kill 50 players within 20 seconds of capturing a point.
- Kill 1000 NPCs.
- Earn 750 Kills or Assists.
- Earn 500 Kills or Assists while below half health.
- Revive 100 Allies.
- Earn 50 Triple Kills.
- Earn 75 Wins.
- For the more details, see: PvP Campaign