|Location Type:||Dungeon Delve|
Ethraniev Marrowslake's wolves will try to stop you, but you must fight through The Gray Wolf Den and end her corruption of the Gray Wolf spirit.
|Dungeon Level||Monster Level||Players||Queue Level||Minimum Item Level|
|Normal||41||41||3||36 - 70|
|Epic||70||70||5||70 - 70||7600|
You receive Into the Wolf Den quest to complete this dungeon after completing Vellosk map from Hadrik Longtooth at the High Camp.
Bosses of Grey Wolf Den
- Regdar Thunderfist
- Adds will re-spawn. Crowd Controls the adds and focus on the boss.
- Packmaster Zayev
- Ethraniev Marrowslake
- Hunter Ranger should stay on ledge at the entrance and avoid red zones. When there are HRs in the party, the other character should keep the Boss within firing range of the ledge - staying on the closer half of the room.
- Boss summons shadow wolves for each player that is hit by it's melee sword swing. 2 per player hit.
- All DPS should turn and kill the shadow wolves immediately if they spawn.
- Never stand still. You can avoid nearly every pounce by the boss if you are always moving.
- If you do get caught, you are knocked prone, and usually the boss takes a free swing at you, which then causes 2 shadow wolves to spawn.
- At intervals of 75% health and 30% health, the boss will summon much harder melee and ranged adds.
- Avoid boss AoE "Hands"
- Note: If you're having a tough time dealing with 2 waves of stronger adds, CW can kite the boss with adds until the rest of the group respawns. When they are ready, try to lead the boss + adds to the furthest corner of the boss room and run to the door(The purple thingy on the ground). If you're lucky, you'll get to the room with the boss already down to ~70/30% HP. WARNING: CW needs a lot of health potions to sustain the ranged adds!!
|Regdar Thunderfist||random piece of unidentified Rare equipment||50|
|Packmaster Zayev||random piece of unidentified Rare equipment||50|
|Ethraniev Marrowslake||random piece of unidentified Rare equipment||100|
|End Reward Chest||random piece of unidentified Rare equipment for your class|
By completing the Epic version of this dungeon, you can obtain once a day a [Cache of the Protector] containing 60 .