|Preceded by:||Don't Say His Name|
|Followed by:||Alchemical Extravagance (Alchemy)|
|Given by:||The Artisan|
|Also occurs in:|
|Turn in to:||The Artisan|
- Complete Alchemy Tasks for The Artisan.
Once training begins you may not begin training another profession until it is complete. Training can be time consuming and expensive, do not begin training unless you are certain of your choice.
What, I said this was going to be time consuming didn't I? Consistency is paramount, bring the materials and we'll go from there.
- Deliver Vitriol to the Artisan
- Deliver Flasks to the Artisan
- Obtain [Enhanced Potion of Power Rank 6, +1] (24) (Quest states: Enhanced Superior Potion of Force +1)
- Obtain [Enhanced Potion of Defense Rank 6, +1] (24) (Quest states: Enhanced Superior Fortification Potion +1)
- Obtain [Enhanced Potion of Deflect Rank 6, +1] (24) (Quest states: Enhanced Superior Potion of Reflexes +1)
After turning in first materials:
Ah yes, not bad, Adventurer, the mixtures are well balanced. I can see you've earned your reputation. Don't get your head in the clouds though, you've still got a long way to go.
Regardless, this should cover The Steward's orders for the next few months. What, you didn't think I'd get nothing out of this for myself, did you?
For your next task, I want you to pour your heart into a finished product, six finished products to be precise. Bring me twenty four [Enhanced Potion of Power Rank 6, +1], twenty four [Enhanced Potion of Defense Rank 6, +1], and twenty four [Enhanced Potion of Deflect Rank 6, +1].
Some ingredients lose their potency when not properly combined, others can be poisonous. A proper tool should ensure pure distillations and therefore excellently combined solutions.
You've earned this alembic, it's served me for many years. Now let's see what your alchemists can do with it.