Patch Notes: NW.25.20140728a.11
- 1 New Features
- 2 Classes and Balance
- 3 Content and Environment
- 4 Enemies
- 5 Graphics and Performance
- 6 Items and Economy
- 7 User Interface
- 8 Resolved Issues
Tyranny of the Dragons Campaign
A new campaign that can be started as early as level 30! Investigate the rising Cult of the Dragon activity all around Neverwinter and the Sword Coast, revisiting previous adventure zones. Start by talking to Harper Boward in Protector's Enclave, Hall of Justice, who will send you to revisit Neverdeath Graveyard.
Follow the campaign to its epic conclusion, a confrontation with the red dragon, Lostmauth, deep within his lair. Raid his hoard to obtain powerful equipment and rare relics that might be traded to the Zhentarim for artifact weapons of unmatched quality.
There are two new types of artifacts introduced with this module! Artifact weapons, of which there are three for each class. These unique primary weapons add an additional effect to a specific at-will power. And artifact belts, one for each of the six ability scores, granting that selfsame ability score to their wearer.
Artifact Equipment requires other level 60 equipment or unique refinement stones in order to be refined into higher ranks. Higher ranks will increase the potency of the artifact, granting bonuses to their additional effects, weapon damage and ability scores. Matching the same equipment type will yield bonus refinement points. (For example: refining a belt with another belt item.)
The weapons are rewarded from the Tyranny of Dragons campaign and the belts can be found in the new Shores of Tuern epic skirmish and the Lair of Lostmauth epic dungeon as well as the new [Tyrannical Lockbox].
- Warlock's Curse (Tab Power): Places a Warlock's Curse on your target, increasing the damage they receive form you by 20%. You may place your Warlock's Curse on up to 3 different targets, but the damage bonus will be divided between them.
- Soul Puppet: Several Warlock powers can summon a Soul Puppet to fight alongside you. You may only have a single Soul Puppet active at any time. Soul Puppets will follow you for 120 seconds or until they have attacked 5 times, at which point they will dissipate. If you attempt to summon a Soul Puppet when you already have one active your current Soul Puppet gains a 20% increase in damage for 20 seconds. This effect can stack up to 5 times.
- Lesser Curse: Deals damage over time, and counts as a Curse for power interactions. Applied by numerous powers and feats.
- Shadow Sprint: Slip into the shadows, allowing you to move faster and granting you 30% additional damage resistance while shifted.
- Dark Spiral Aura: Fire a blast of dark energy at your target, expending your collected Dark Spirals
- Eldritch Blast: A blast of eldritch flame scorches your target. The third strike also damages enemies around your primary target.
- Hand of Blight: You form necrotic power in your hand and hurl it at your opponent from range. In melee range you don't form the projectiles and attack faster. In addition, these melee strikes create Blight on the target temporarily reducing their damage. (Max 4 stacks) The 3rd hit at either range deals additional damage, and the melee hit also adds an additional stack of Blight.
- Hellish Rebuke: A fiery rebuke that deals damage and ignites your target with hellfire. If they foolishly strike you after the rebuke, the hellfire's duration will be refreshed.
- Dark One's Blessing: Gain life whenever a target affected by your Warlock's Curse dies.
- Deadly Curse: Your Warlock's Curse deals damage when applied to targets not already affected by your Warlock's Curse.
- Shadow Walk: You run 10% faster while Shadow Sprinting.
- Warding Curse: Targets affected by your Warlock's Curse deal 4% less damage to you.
- Flames of Empowerment: Deal 8% more damage while your Action Point gauge is full.
- No Pity, No Mercy: Critical hits now briefly give you combat advantage over critically hit targets.
- Prince of Hell: Increases your Armor Penetration stat by 10%.
- Blades of Vanquished Armies: You create a swarm of shadowy blades that circle around you, damaging nearby enemies.
- Curse Bite: Deals damage to your cursed targets.
- Dreadtheft: You unleash a dark beam that lances through your enemies. This power will continue to fire for up to 6 seconds or until you release the button.
- Fiery Bolt: You fling a ball of Eldritch Flame that explodes upon hitting your target, dealing reduced damage to nearby targets.
- Killing Flames: You use your target's suffering to fuel infernal flames around them. Damage increased based on the percentage of target's missing hit points, and killing your target with this power builds 25% more action points and spawns a Soul Puppet. (Known Issue: It does not currently build 25% more AP.)
- Infernal Spheres: Summon an array of infernal spheres, each waiting to shoot out towards nearby enemies.
- Vampiric Embrace: Rip the life essence from your target, dealing damage and converting 50% of that damage into Hit Points. Curse Consume: Gain Temporary Hit Points equal to half the amount of health stolen. Curse is expended.
- Harrowstorm: Call up a churning storm of eldritch power around your target, damaging them and enemies around them for a brief duration.
- Warlock's Bargain: You forge a link between an enemy's soul and your own, and then offer it to your dark patrons. You sacrifice 15% of your own health to steal life from your target over time. In addition, 15% of your incoming damage is redirected to your linked target. Warlock's Bargain is considered a curse, but is not removed by powers that consume them.
- Wraith's Shadow: You summon shadows to smother your foe in a sickly mass of darkness, reducing their outgoing damage, and dealing damage over time.
- Pillar of Power: Create a conduit of power at target location that grants additional damage to your powers. This conduit erupts in a blaze of hellish flame if an enemy moves over it.
- Accursed Souls: Draw in the souls of nearby enemies, healing yourself and corrupting their spirits which you then force back into their bodies. Affected targets are temporarily affected by corruption and will spawn a Soul Wraith if killed. Additionally, you spawn a Soul Puppet when you activate this power.
- Brood of Hadar: You overwhelm your target with shadows, holding them in place while dark horrors rise around them. Nearby targets take reduced damage from this attack, and all affected are slowed and will be attacked by the spawned horrors.
- Flames of Phelgethos: Liquid eldritch fire drips over your target, dealing damage over time. The intense heat deals 25% of its damage to nearby enemies. If main target is killed while affected by this power, they explode, applying Curse to nearby targets.
- Tyrannical Threat: Temporarily changes your Curse class mechanic to "Tyrannical Curse", and upgrades any of your existing Curse effects. Those affected by Tyrannical Curse are damage linked, and deal 30% of the damage you deal to them to other targets affected by your Tyrannical Curse.
- Gates of Hell: Summon a hellgate at target location that spews a stream of hellish flame in your direction. Enemies killed by the blast restore some of your Action Points. In addition, players killed by this power may not be revived by other players.
There is a new Race Change Token available in the Zen Market and at the Character Selection Screen. Using this token at the character selection screen will polymorph your character, allowing you to change race, ability score choices, appearance and character name.
Your existing character appearance will be the default preset option.
Armor Reinforcement Kits
Armor reinforcement kits can now be crafted in applicable professions at levels 8/15/20 to create an uncommon/rare/epic item that can be consumed to permanently increase a single stat of a head, arm, body or feet slot item by 25/50/100 depending on the quality of the armor reinforcement kit used.
Armor reinforcement kit stats given by profession:
- The Armor Penetration statistic will now correctly apply to all powers. This fixes a number of projectile and lingering area types of powers that were previously not properly benefiting from this stat.
- Threat: Distance based threat has been removed. Threat is now purely calculated based on damage and healing. Threat bonuses still calculate as normal.
- Players are now granted 2 seconds of damage immunity when revived by an ally.
- All Tactical Maneuvers such as Dodge, Teleport, Sprint and Block are now much more responsive and interrupt powers more reliably.
- Dread Ring: Rampaging Madness: Now correctly gains stacks only once per second.
- Dread Ring: Burning Guidance: No longer improperly triggers on Life Steal and Soul Bonding Healing.
- Arcane Singularity: Activation time increased to 2 seconds (up from 1 second) and can affect up to 8 targets (down from 15).
- Chill Strike: This power has had its recharge time increased to 15 seconds (up from 13 seconds), Damage reduced by roughly 15%.
- Chill: While a foe is affected by Shattered or the Stun from Shatter Strike they cannot be afflicted with stacks of Chill.
- Chilling Cloud: The final strike of Chilling Cloud now takes 1 second to fire (down from 1.2).
- Chilling Presence: No longer improperly increases the damage of powers twice. Now correctly grants the stated bonus.
- Conduit of Ice: This power has had its damage reduced by roughly 40%, recharge time reduced to 13 seconds (down from 18 seconds).
- Entangling Force: This power has had its total base damage reduced by about 10% overall, casting time reduced to 1 second and the damage over time component now ticks every .5 seconds (down from every .65 seconds).
- Evocation: No longer improperly increases damage of AoE powers twice. Now correctly grants the stated bonus.
- Freeze: This hold no longer breaks from damage. It is now only resisted with Control Resist.
- Ice Knife: This power now takes 1.2 seconds to fire (up from .93 seconds).
- Icy Terrain: This power now ticks every 1 second (down from every 1.3 seconds).
- Maelstrom of Chaos: Now correctly benefits from damage bonuses, critical strike, and can now properly be resisted.
- Magic Missile: Overall damage has been reduced by roughly 30%.
- Oppressive Force: This power has had its overall damage reduced by roughly 10%.
- Ray of Enfeeblement: Damage reduced by roughly 30% multiple Wizards cannot stack this effect for increased potency.
- Repel: The spell mastery version of this power will ignore control immune targets for the purposes of target selection.
- Repel: This power can no longer have its push effect deflected. Damage can still be deflected normally.
- Shard of the Endless Avalanche: This power has had its base impact damage reduced by roughly 33% and its explosion damage reduced by roughly 60%.
- Shard of the Endless Avalanche: This power now prones NPCs for 3.5 seconds (up from 1) and prones players for 2.25 seconds (up from 1).
- Shield: Shield will now diminish to 50% effectiveness while fully destabilized at rank 1. Each additional rank will reduce the total amount of Destabilization your Shield can suffer. Grants 5% Control Resist per rank while slotted in spell mastery.
- Steal Time: This power has had its damage increased by roughly 65% and its recharge time reduced to 18 seconds (down from 22 seconds).
- Heroic Feats
- Arcane Enhancement: This feat now grants 1/2/3% (Down from 2/4/6%)
- Blighting Power: This feat now grants 2/4/6% (Down from 3/6/9%)
- Focused Wizardry: This feat has been reworked: Your single target powers deal 10/20/30% more damage and your Area of Effect powers deal 30/2010% less damage.
- Wizard's Wrath: This feat now grants 1/2/3% (down from 2/4/6%)
- Oppressor Feats
- Shatter Strike: This feat has been reworked: When you freeze a target they are afflicted by Shattered for 10 seconds. Shattered foes have a chance when taking damage to be stunned for 5 seconds (1 second on players) and take up to 5% of their Max HP in damage (max 300% weapon damage). This effect consumes Shatter. Additionally, your control powers deal 100% of your weapon damage against control immune targets and Chill lasts 2.5 seconds longer.
- Alacrity: This feat has been reworked: When you deal damage to foes affected by Chill you have a chance to reduce the cooldown on Icy Terrain and Entangling Force by .5/1/1.5/2/2.5 second(s).
- Bitter Cold: This feat has been reworked Targets take 1/2/3/4/5% more damage for 6 seconds after being affected by Chill. This effect does not stack.
- Cold Infusion: This feat has been reworked: Foes deal 1/2/3/4/5% less damage for 10 seconds after being affected by Chill. This effect does not stack.
- Controlled Momentum: This feat has been reworked: After using a Control power nearby allies deal 1/2/3/4/5% more damage for 6 seconds. This effect does not stack.
- Glacial Movement: Ray of Frost has a 10/20/30/40/50% (up from 5/10/15/20/25%) chance to apply an additional stack of Chill.
- Thaumaturge Feats
- Assailing Force: This feat has been reworked: Dealing damage to foes has a chance to grant you Assailant. When you have Assailant, your next power deals 15% of the targets maximum Hit Points as unresistible damage (up to 800% of weapon damage).
- Elemental Empowerment: This feat has been reworked: Dealing Cold damage has a 3/6/9/12/15% chance to apply Creeping Frost. Creeping Frost deals 85% of your weapon damage as cold damage every 2 seconds for 12 seconds. Dealing Arcane damage has a 3/6/9/12/15% chance to apply Warped Magics. Warped Magics deals 50% of your weapon damage as Arcane damage every 2 seconds for 12 seconds. Warped Magics ignores half of a target's resistance. These effects do not stack.
- Far Spell: Now affects all Single Target powers rather than just Magic Missile and Chill Strike.
- Frozen Power Transfer: This bonus now stacks up to a maximum of 3 stacks and is refreshed when you gain a new stack. Players will gain one stack for each target hit with the final strike of Chilling Cloud. This bonus now lasts 20 seconds (up from 8).
- Malevolent Surge: This feat now grants 1/2/3/4/5% (down from 2/4/6/8/10%) and no longer stacks. This feat now lasts 15 seconds (up from 4).
- Snap Freeze: This feat now grants 2/4/6/8/10% (down from 3/6/9/12/15) bonus damage to your Cold At Wills and Encounters against foes who are not Chilled.
- Tempest Magic: This feat now grants 1.5/3/4.5/6/7.5% (down from 2/4/6/8/10%) bonus damage while targets are below 30% HP.
- Transcended Master: Shard of Endless Avalanche now gains 2/4/6/8/10% (down from 3/6/9/12/15%) bonus damage. Icy Rays now gains 2/4/5/8/10% bonus damage when cast on the same target twice and a .5/1/1.5/2/2.5 second(s) shorter cooldown when used on two different targets.
- Renegade Feats
- Chaos Magic: This feat has been reworked: Dealing Damage to targets has a chance to apply Chaos Magic to yourself. When you are affected by Chaos Magic you cannot be affected by a new Chaos Magic. You will be affected by Chaotic Growth, Chaotic Nexus, or Chaotic Fury.
- Chaotic Fury - You gain 10% additional Power and Lifesteal for 10 seconds.
- Chaotic Growth - Heal yourself for 200% weapon damage every second for 10 seconds.
- Chaotic Nexus - You gain 5% additional Armor Penetration and Critical Chance for 10 seconds.
- Chilling Advantage: This feat now grants 1/2/3/4/5% chance to Crit to all Encounter Powers (rather than Cold Powers).
- Energy Recovery: Now grants 1/2/3/4/5% (up from .15/.3/.45/.6/.75%) of your HP as Temp HP and .2/.4/.6/.8/1% (up from .15/.3/.45/.6/.75%) Temp HP for each additional target hit.
- Energy Recovery: This feat has switched places with Nightmare Wizardry and now requires 5 points in Renegade to access it.
- Nightmare Wizardry: This feat now has a 1/2/3/4/5% chance (down from 4/8/12/16/20%) to grant you and allies combat advantage for 12 seconds (up from 4).
- Nightmare Wizardry: This feat has switched places with Energy Recovery and now requires 10 points in Renegade to access it.
- Phantasmal Destruction: When you deal Combat Advantage damage you have a 25% chance (down from 100%) to grant 3/6/9/12/15% Critical Severity for 6 seconds.
- Reapers Touch: This feat now grants 2/4/6/8/10% (down from 3/6/9/12/15%) bonus damage.
- Chaos Magic: This feat has been reworked: Dealing Damage to targets has a chance to apply Chaos Magic to yourself. When you are affected by Chaos Magic you cannot be affected by a new Chaos Magic. You will be affected by Chaotic Growth, Chaotic Nexus, or Chaotic Fury.
- Chains of Blazing Light: Chains of Blazing Light will no longer sometimes affect foes who were not standing in the affected area.
- Chains of Blazing Light: The tooltip will now correctly show how much damage this power will deal.
- Aggravating Strike: This power now only build Action Points once, rather than for each target hit.
- Anvil of Doom: Bonus damage is now dealt to targets below 40% HP (up from 25%), activates 15% faster and deals about 20% more damage
- Block: Move speed while blocking now sets you to 85% move speed (up from 50% move speed).
- Block: Now consumes Stamina, Reduces incoming damage by 80% and grants Crows Control Immunity while active.
- Constitution: Each point of Constitution increases max HP by 4% (up from 2%).
- Crushing Surge: Damage and Healing from this power have been increased by roughly 66%.
- Enforced Threat: Can now hit up to 20 (up from 8) nearby targets.
- Griffon's Wrath: Now stuns targets for 1.5 seconds (up from .75). and activates about 15% faster.
- Guarded Assault: This class feature now reflects 5% of incoming damage per rank (up from 1%). This effect is still only active while blocking.
- Into the Fray: Now also grants 25% of your Damage Resist as bonus damage at base (down from 50%).
- Iron Guard: Now stacks 4 times, reducing enemy damage by 5% per stack (Maximum reduction of 20%, up from 10%).
- Iron Warrior: Base threat bonus increased to 200% (up from 150%).
- Knee Breaker: Base duration increased to 8 seconds (up from 6 seconds) and activate about 15% faster.
- Knight's Challenge: This power can now be toggled off if the Guardian Fighter presses the button again. You must wait 1 second after activating the power to do this.
- Knight's Valor: Has been slightly reworked: Defend your party, temporarily intercepting half of all damage they would have taken and build threat based on the amount intercepted. It may now be toggled on and off.
- Mark: Mark will now taunt foes briefly as well as place the player at the top of the threat list.
- Mark: Now causes you to deal 200% (up from 100%) additional threat on Marked targets and now reduces damage resistance by 20% for the Guardian Fighter and 8% damage resistance for allies.
- Armor of Bahamut Feat: This feat has been redesigned: When Stamina is below 30%, you take 2/4/6/8/10% less damage from all sources.
- Enhanced Mark: Now grants 75% bonus threat per rank (up from 33%).
- Reckless Attacker Feat: This feat has been redesigned. When struck in combat you gain Reckless Attacker. Reckless Attacker increases your damage by 5% and Critical chance by 2%. Reckless Attacker lasts 10 seconds and stacks up to 5 times.
- Supremacy of Steel: Now properly reflects damage from secondary sources such as Shard of the Eternal Avalanche and Daunting Light.
- Martial Mastery: This feat now generates Action Points for allies within 50' any time you take damage. You no longer have to not be blocking for this effect to work.
Great Weapon Fighter
- Determination gain will no longer be subject to variance. This will make Determination gain more normalized between power usage and damage taken.
- Intimidation: Not So Fast and Daring Shout now deal 10/20/30/40/50% of your Power as damage (up from 2/4/6/8/10%) and while targets are Intimidated you deal 10/20/30/40/50% more threat to them (up from 5/10/15/20/25%).
- Mark: Mark effects will now taunt foes briefly as well as place the player at the top of the threat list and are no longer removed when damage is received.
- Mark: Now provides 20% increased damage on the target for the Great Weapon Fighter.
- Master At Arms Feat: Having Weapon Master slotted now also increases threat generation by 10/20/30/40/50%.
- Roar: This power has been fixed to no longer silence opponents for 2 seconds. Instead it correctly interrupts power usage. If a power is successfully interrupted, that power will be locked out for 2 seconds. This effect will no longer pierce CC immunity. Roar will no longer Root players for 2 seconds.
- Sprint: Sprint now grants 30% more damage resistance while active and makes you Immune to CC while sprinting.
- Takedown: Base stun increased to 3 seconds (up from 1.2 seconds), deals ~30% less damage and stuns players rather than proning them.
- Threatening Rush: This power now deals about 35% less damage.
- Unstoppable: Now grants 15-30% DR when activated (down from 25-50%).
- Grudge Style Feat: Sure Strike and Reaping Strike both generate 10/20/30/40/50% more threat (up from 5/10/15/20/25%).
- Sentinel's Aegis Feat: This feat now causes Unstoppable to grant 5 times more damage resistance in addition to its other effects.
- Several powers now only grant Action Points when used in combat or hits a target.
- Grasping Roots (Strong): This power now roots a target in place for 2 seconds (1 second on players). This power now deals damage against Control Immune targets.
- Grasping Roots (Weak): This power now roots a target in place for 1 second (.5 seconds on players). This power now deals damage against Control Immune targets.
- Fox Shift: Now requires a target to activate.
- Aspect of the Lone Wolf: This power has been reworked: Gain a 5% deflect chance and an additional 2% bonus deflect chance for each enemy within 15' of you. Maximum bonus 10%.
- Aspect of the Serpent: This power now only stacks 2 times each direction, provides 3% per stack and grants an additional 3% per stack per rank.
- Constricting Arrow: This power now has an AoE Strong Grasping Roots instead of a series of stuns to affected targets.
- Thorn Ward: Only 1 Thorn Ward may be active at a time. Casting the power again will replace the currently active Thorn Ward.
- Archery Feats
- Ghostwalker: 5/10/15/20/25% more Stamina regen while in Ranged Stance.
- Keen Eye: 1/2/3/4/5% more AP from Ranged Powers.
- Broadhead Arrows: 1/2/3/4/5% more Critical Chance while in Ranged Stance.
- Unflinching Aim: 6/12/18/24/30% more Ranged Damage.
- Bottomless Quiver: 10/20/30/40/50% shorter Ranged cooldowns.
- Rising Focus: Ranged Critical Strikes grant 1/2/3/4/5% Critical Severity and 1/2/3/4/5% more Power. Stacks 3 times. Lasts 6 seconds.
- Stillness of the Forest: Damage increased the farther you get from your target. Max 2/4/6/8/10%. Additionally, while no foes are within 25 feet of you, you have 5/10/15/20/25% increased chance to crit.
- Predator: Using an encounter power on a foe applies Prey to your target. You deal 40% additional damage to your Prey. You may only have 1 Prey at a time. Prey lasts 20 seconds or until the Prey dies.
- Combat Feats
- Bloodletting: While in Melee Stance you gain 1/2/3/4/5% more Life Steal.
- Serpent Weave: Shifting lowers Melee cooldowns by .1/.2/.3/.4/.5s.
- Fluid Hunter: While in Melee you gain .5/1/1.5/2/2.5% more Deflect Chance.
- Piercing Blade: Melee attacks deal an additional 8/16/24/32/40% damage as Piercing damage. Piercing damage is Physical damage that cannot be resisted or deflected.
- Wilds Medicine: Deflecting attacks cause the Hunter to be healed for 1/2/3/4/5% of their HP over 15 seconds. This effect can stack.
- Scything Blades: The Ranger deals 1/2/3/4/5% more Melee Damage for each foe within 25 feet.
- Battle Crazed: Melee Attacks grant .6/1.2/1.8/2.4/3% more Life Steal. This effect stacks up to 5 times. Lasts 3 seconds.
- Blade Hurricane: Using a Melee Encounter Power grants Flurry. Flurry causes your next Melee At-Will to strike two additional times for 100% additional damage. Flurry can only be triggered once every 5 seconds.
- Trapper Feats
- A replacement of the Nature tree, Trappers focus on controlling their enemies and keeping a balance between melee and ranged combat.
- Ancient Roots: Your Weak Grasping Roots now last .5/1/1.5/2/2.5 seconds longer. Your Strong Grasping Roots now last 1/2/3/4/5 seconds longer. This benefit is halved on players.
- Deft Strikes: Your Melee encounter powers cause your next Ranged encounter power to deal 2/4/6/8/10% more damage. Your Ranged encounter powers cause your next Melee encounter power to deal 2/4/6/8/10% more damage.
- Fleet Stance: When you switch stances you move 2/4/6/8/10% faster for several seconds.
- Readied Stance: When you switch stances you generate 1/2/3/4/5% more AP for several seconds.
- Serpent's Bite: Your Aspect of the Serpent Class Feature now provides 1/2/3/4/5% more damage per stack. Additionally these stacks also provide .5/1/1.5/2/2.5% Critical chance per stack.
- Swiftness of the Fox: Your Melee encounter powers shorten the cooldown of your Ranged encounter powers by .2/.4/.6/.8/1 second. Your Ranged encounter powers shorten the cooldown of your Melee encounter powers by .2/.4/.6/.8/1 second.
- Thorned Roots: Your Strong Grasping Roots are upgraded to Thorned Roots. Thorned Roots deal 50/100/150/200/250% of your Weapon damage over their duration. Half this damage is dealt immediately to control immune targets.
- Biting Snares: When you apply Grasping Roots or Thorned Roots you gain "Biting Snares". Biting Snares causes your next stance shift to generate 10% of your AP and increase your damage by 15% for 10 seconds. This effect can only be trigged once every 10 seconds.
- Wicked Reminder: This power now properly has a maximum target cap of 5. This power now only generates AP one time, rather than for each target hit.
Paragon Path Changes
- Eye of the Storm: This power now has an Internal Cooldown of 20 seconds. Base Duration increased to 4 seconds (up from 2). Duration increase per rank increased to 1 (up from .5).
- Sudden Storm: This power has had its base damage reduced by roughly 10% and its recharge time increased to 14 seconds (up from 10 seconds).
- Storm Spell: Chance to activate has been increased to 20% and damage increased by around 100%.
- Destructive Wizardry: This feat now grants 1/2/3/4/5% (down from 2/4/5/8/10%) bonus damage. This feat no longer requires you strike at least 2 targets, but now requires you charge Storm Pillar fully. This feat now lasts 20 seconds (up from 6).
- Chilling Control: This feat has been reworked: Sudden Storm now applies 1/2/3/4/5 stacks of Chill to targets hit by the primary strike.
Master of Flame
- Scorching Burst: This power now benefits more from being charged. The bonus from charging has been improved by roughly 50%.
- Fanning the Flame: This power has had its recharge time increased to 22 seconds (up from 15 seconds), damage has been reduced by about 30% and now takes 1 second to fire (up from .6 seconds.
- Arcane Burst: Each target hit by Scorching Burst has a 6/12/18/24/30% (up from 4/8/12/16/20%) chance to add a stack of Arcane Mastery.
- Furious Immolation: This power has had its damage increased by roughly 26%.
- Twisting Immolation: This feat now dazes targets for .8/1.6/2.4/3.2/4 seconds (up from .2/.4/.6/.8/1 second(s)).
- Drifting Embers: This feat now has a 8/16/24/32/40% (up from 5/10/15/20/25%) chance to spread Smolder to targets.
- Frontline Surge: This power now stuns players rather than proning them.
- Threatening Rush: This power now has 3 charges which refresh every 9 seconds for Greatweapon Fighters only.
- Flourish: This power now deals ~15% more damage and stuns for 3 seconds (2 seconds on players).
- Weaponmaster's Strike: This power now deals about 10% more damage for Greatweapon Fighters.
- Weaponmaster's Strike: This power now deals ~48% more damage for Guardian Fighters.
- In all PvP Domination maps, entering the enemy respawn area now causes instant death.
- There have been wide scale graphics performance improvements across the board.
- Resolved a crash that could occur on shader model 2 video cards.
- Resolved an issue that could cause projected FX to not draw entirely on the environment in some cases. This will be more reliable now.
- Resolved an issue with knockdown powers that in some cases could reduce game server performance.
- Resolved an issue with lighting that could draw black splotches in the alpha cutouts on some environmental decals.
- Resolved several issues relating to multiple sources of lighting conflicting. This manifested as shadows with at least one straight edge on the environment.
- Random Item Drop Changes
- Item drops have been slightly retuned to drop more stackable treasures that can be managed and sold easily for all level bands.
- There are also updated rare drops with a chance to be already dyed a different color than what is typically found for a class.
- Most random items and quest rewards have improved stat allocations that classes prefer to see.
- Bilethorn Enchantment: No longer triggers an unintended secondary delayed hit for extra damage.
- Dye Packs and Dye Bottles now all stack to 100.
- [Eye of Lathander]: This artifact will no longer sometimes go on Cooldown without raising an ally.
- Great Weapon Fighter Heroic Duelist: The healing granted by this set should now properly obey Healing Depression.
- Hunter Ranger PVP sets now have a 50% chance to trigger on a successful deflect (down from 75%), and cannot be healed by this effect more often than once every 2 seconds.
- [Kessell's Spheres of Annihilation]: This artifact no longer improperly gains damage bonuses from the caster. It now does the damage stated in the tooltip at all ranks.
- [Potion of Rejuvenation]: These potions can no longer be used while affected by healing depression.
- The Profession Levels required to upgrade assets to Rare and Epic qualities has decreased for all professions.
- There are new "Emperor's" Uncommon Shirt and Pant items for all classes. They are invisible to the naked eye and come with a Free Appearance Change to transmute onto any existing Shirts and Pants. They require Level 18 of the respective profession, 25,000 Astral Diamonds, a [Dragon Egg] and Ornate Pants or Shirt as appropriate.
- Warlock versions of equipment are now available to be crafted for Leatherworking and Artificing.
- Only tier 3 profession resources drop off enemies level 45+.
- Scroll of Mass Life: You are no longer limited to the hit points of the player who uses the scroll when you are raised. Each player will be raised with full hit points.
- [Tenser's Floating Disk]: Once again has proper timing of the animations and FX.
- [War Dog] companion can no longer be accidentally sold to a vendor.
- The [Cleric Disciple] has been replaced with the [Apprentice Healer] companion at the Grand Emporium at the vendor and the introduction quest.
- Auction House uncategorized items should now go to the Miscellaneous category by default.
- Character Creation: Races that an account has not unlocked will now provide a link to the website.
- Control Bonus: This stat now accurately describes what it grants on the character sheet.
- Control Resist: This stat now accurately describes what it grants on the character sheet.
- Items that can be slotted into the potion tray now have a right click context menu option to do so.
- Leaderboard page switching is now throttled so too many pages cannot be requested in a row for performance reasons.
- PvP leaderboards are being reset along with the many class balance changes that are coming in at the same time.
- Recommended flag on items is now much more reliable to actually be a better item.
- Resolved some minor UI bugs with the Character Creation and Character Reroll screens.
- The Race Reroll feature now works properly on the Preview shard and is still free to use for testing purposes.
- Resolved a case in Gauntlgrym where players could attack opposing players in the respawn area.
- Resolved a few cases where a skill node was stuck inside collision.
- Resolved several cases of minor environmental graphical issues such as black spots, occlusion or improper tinting in several zones.
- Resolved several minor cases of floating geometry in several existing zones.
- Resolved an issue with the Control Wizard class feature Orb of Imposition, this class feature will now correctly look at ranks in Orb of Imposition rather than Arcane Presence when calculating effectiveness.
- Resolved an issue with the Menzoberranzan Renegade racial power, Faerie Fire, it now correctly has a 5% chance to activate on non player enemies.
- Resolved an issue with the Great Weapon Fighter Feat, Unstoppable Recovery, the heal from this feat will now properly respect healing depression.