Patch Notes NW.5.20130828.7 (http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?484191)
Height of the Summer Festival!
- Earn double the [Fireblossom Petal]s!
- New profession task, [Hero's Feast]! Give all of your allies extra Health, Power and a location to Invoke.
- Foundry Catalog will now properly be able to search on both Title and Description for published quests.
- Corrected an issue that could cause two mouse cursors to appear under certain circumstances.
- Removed the Beta label to properly reflect its status.
- There is now a "Buy Supplies" button on the Professions task list page.
- Fixed several minor layout and orientation issues on Auction House and Guild pages.
- Updated small text changes for all languages including: Campaign key bind, Inspecting yourself, Deflect Chance, [Leprechaun], [Feywild Lockbox] related items.
- Updated Voice overs for French focusing on the Summer Festival and select Sharandar audio.
- [Bottomless Waterskins (temporary)] are now properly temporary and will expire after 8 hours.
- You may now trade a [Favor of Sune] for 220 [Fireblossom Petal]s at the Tribute Store.
- The Provisioning profession task Collect a few [Fireblossom Petal]s now awards 150 Petals instead of 15.
- Moved the location of several of the pigs so that they will be less likely to get stuck on terrain.
Performance and Stability
- Made adjustments to increase CPU performance in areas of high population, player or otherwise.
Quests and Environment
- Castle Never: The visible collision above the statues is no longer visible and is no longer an eye sore.
- There are now properly achievements and titles for the Artificing and Weaponsmithing professions.
- Sharandar: Donate to the War Effort campaign task incorrectly listed 30 [Crescents] as its reward. This has been corrected to 15. This is only a description change.
- Sharandar: The War Makers: The War Makers quest now grants proper campaign rewards, it was previously not granting one of the [blades].
- Summer Festival: There is now a Mail Courier at the festival grounds.