|Preceded by:||How Enchanting|
|Given by:||Bradda the Sage|
|Starts in:||Protector's Enclave|
|Also occurs in:|
|Ends in:||Protector's Enclave|
|Turn in to:||Bradda the Sage|
You are instructed to practice enchanting.
- Refine the Enchantment in the ring Bradda has given you.
I'm going to give you a ring containing an enchantment, along with some additional enchantments. You can use the extras to upgrade the first one.
In addition, I am giving you a reagent to upgrade the item once the refining is done. Go ahead, give it a try.
When you accept this mission, open your inventory. Right click on the Ring of Warding, then select Refine Enchantment from the context menu.
- Learn how to Refine an Enchantment
- Refine the Enchantment in your Ring
- Right click on the ring and choose "Refine Enchantment"
- Drag the two [Dark Enchantment, Rank 1] to the slots in the lower left of the Item Refinement window and click "Refine".
- Upgrade the Enchantment
- In the Item Refinement window, click "Upgrade" , "OK", "Continue", and "Done".
- Return to Bradda the Sage
NOTES: If you refine / upgrade the ring prior to accepting the quest, you can still complete the quest by refining / upgrading the enchantment to the next level, or by removing the current enchantment and slotting / refining / upgrading a replacement. Actions on another ring can also fulfill the requirements.
Should you have more questions about refining and upgrading items, I will do my best to answer them.