The Maze Engine is Neverwinter's ninth module, released for PC on March 15, 2016.
- The Maze Engine Campaign
- Updated Queue System
- The return of 4 Leveling Dungeons (Cloak Tower, Pirate King's Retreat (formerly Lair of the Pirate King), Frozen Heart, and Caverns of Karrundax.)
- The return of a reworked Castle Never
- Stronghold Economy Changes
- Campaign Updates
- New mount system
- Mount Price Changes (All Uncommon: 800 , All Rare: 2,000 , and All Epic: 3,500
- The [Shaundakul Lockbox]
- New Normal Enchantment: Demonic Enchantment
- New Armor Enchantment: Shadowclad Enchantment
- New Weapon Enchantment: Dread Enchantment
- New Artifact Set ([Baphomet's Infernal Talisman], [Demogorgon's Girdle of Might], and [Shard of Orcus' Wand])
- Announcing Neverwinter: The Maze Engine!
- The Maze Engine Developer Hub
- Neverwinter: The Maze Engine Coming March 15!
- Developer Blog: Dungeons to Delve
- Return to Castle Never
- Developer Blog: Battle with Orcus
- Developer Blog: The New Mount System
- Developer Blog: A Stable of Insignias
- Developer Blog: Mounts Retrained
- Developer Blog: The Maze Engine Campaign
- Developer Blog: Stronghold Cost Reductions
- Developer Blog: Treasures of The Maze Engine
- Developer Blog: The New Queues
- Neverwinter: The Maze Engine is Live!